To prepare engineers, proficient to meet the needs of current technological advancements in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering by establishing a learning environment consistent with industry standards in academics and research.
- To create a passion amongst students for contributing to research by providing industry oriented learning.
- To impart in depth knowledge in principles and applications related to design and development of various systems for societal needs.
- To build the skill sets, attitude and core competence of students and faculty by providing them with the opportunity to organize various technical events which will bring out their inherent talents
- To produce graduates with technical expertise, professional attitude and ethical values
- To instil creative thinking through innovative and team based methods which develops the entrepreneur skills, employability and research capability among professionals
- To inculcate in the graduates, the thirst for life-long learning and guide them to obtain thorough knowledge in their chosen interdisciplinary field
Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates will possess competency in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals for solving Electronics and Communication engineering problems.
- Graduates will have core engineering knowledge necessary for employment in industries as well as higher studies and research.
- Graduates will attain organizing capability, entrepreneur skills and will be a team player in workplace with ethics.
- Graduates will perform effectively in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment and makes them ready for the corporate careers ahead.
- Graduates will have the ability to engage themselves in lifelong learning to achieve professional excellence that will make impact in the societal and human context.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Design and construct Electronic circuits and to Simulate the circuits with software tools which lead to the development of Electronic gadgets.
- Design and analyze various signal processing blocks for Image and Signal processing systems
- Analyze various Networking and Communication areas and its impact in real time applications
- Implement their professional skills and techniques in the integrated circuit design which are applicable to industrial and societal needs.